LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akbar khan   22 March 2017

Unpaid salary

Hi, my last company is not paying my salary. As they've not paid my salary I have'nt submitted my Id and bag given by my employer. They are forcinv me yo return tge Id and bag however they are not talking anything with regards to the salary. Also i want to ask if a company can force us to do OT. They promised that will get appointment letter which has not been provided yet. All the false promises were made by CEO before joining the company. Please assist me on this. Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2017

talk to CEO for your salary and hand over the things which you have. Take compliance from the company in writing. 

Lawyer, Bonum Lex LLP (Law Firm)     25 March 2017

It is necessary to return back to your company, any of their property that you may have. Only after that will you be in a postition to take up salary with them. Also, I suggest you write a letter to them for your pending salary, so that you may have records of any response you receive in case you need to take legal recourse in future. Write all your grievanes in the letter and if you do not receive a response send a legal notice. In case, you do not receive a reply within 30 days you may take legal recourse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register