Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Vathsan   26 July 2018

Unpaid full and final settlement post forced resignation

Dear all,

I joined a company as the director is my known contact and he wants me to join the company in bangalore. So i trusted him and relocated to Bangalore from Chennai. I haven't collected my AO at the time of joining. But I have my payslips. I joined by October 2017 and director asked me to resign as the company has no funds. So I resigned by 15th June 2018. My resignation was accepted by mail on the same day (last working) so far I havent got my salary for the duration of 1st May 18 to 15th  June 2018. CEO is deliberately ignoring and all the employees are suffering from late payment of salary. Due to rigirous calls, CEO says that there is issue in collection of payments from the clients which I acquired so they are going to compensate that amount from my salary. I've got married recently and facing huge issues for my survival. Kindly suggest on some solutions to it please.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   26 July 2018

You along With The Other employees of the company should serve a legal notice to the employer asking him to repay the entire amount due within 15 days of the receipt of the legal notice,

If he fails to do so you can file a suit for recovery in Civil Court to recover all the dues from him. You can also file a petition for insolvency against the company for recovery of the unpaid salaries of all the employees.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register