Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKAT REDDY BANDA (research scholar)     08 May 2014

Unpaid fellowship queries

Hi sir/madam,

This is VENKAT REDDY BANDA. I am talking on behalf of all my research scholars. We are  young research scholars doing PhD. We started this career with great enthusiasm and passion for research and innovation. For this we have to qualify JRF fellowship conducted by CSIR, ICMR, DBT, and UGC, etc...at all INDIA level. Now we are getting 16000 per month financial assistance for entire PhD. But unfortunately some of my colleagues who have qualified UGC - JRF not getting fellowship since December  2013 to till to date. From this month  remaining fellowships are also halted. we are facing lot of problems as we are not getting fellowships from past 5 months, we are depressed and not working well. we explained the problem  to our  institute director and even  went to UGC office,  Delhi, but the problem is not at all solved. Now we are contemplating to submit a PIL against CSIR, ICMR, DBT,DST,UGC and  Ministry of HRD  to SUPREME COURT regarding  bring reforms in this area. Please let me know is this issue is eligible for PIL and what is the criteria for PIL and what is the procedure to file a PIL and what are the economic expenditures  I have  to pay. If  we can't file PIL, what can we do?

Thanking you ,                                                                                                                         yours sincerely 

Venkat Reddy Banda

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register