Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetanjali (Front Desk Executive)     09 March 2013

Unmarried girl rights

 I m 24year girl. I already send my storie. I m not married . Pls let me now about my Right , So i can fights my father and my elder sister. Please some advice me,


 8 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     09 March 2013

As per 2005 amendment in HSA,You have equal right in father property if he dies intestate, or if the property is ancestral

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     09 March 2013

As per as 2005 HSA the girl have equal right in ancestral property.


What is the issue? Then only a proper advice can be given.

Chetna (MD)     10 March 2013

Dear Sir,

 I am 19years old now i want marraige with my lover. I have not done the marraige still. My family ignore for it and pressure a lot on me to prohibite the marraige. So how can i do the marraige with my lover. My family prohibite to go outside of house also and also prohibite to use the mobile phone for me. So i want stop the prohibision on me first so i can go with my lover and marrige with him.  So pls give me some gainful results ans. 

Thank You




If you have proof of voilence, you can file domestic voilence against your father and sister and get restraining orderd against them prohibiting them to enter their own house. This is if you want to teach them a lesson. If you were a wife, then this and 498a is the first advice you would have got from the lawyers.

Otherwise they can not interfere in your marriage as you are adult. You can marry anyone if you want.

indu (executive)     11 January 2014

I m 24year girl. I already send my storie. I m not married .and my father and mother has passed away I'm  orphan or I have no money for my wedding so Is there any government kanyadaan rule,   I could get money for my wedding

please reply me as soon as possible


Thanking You

Indu Chaudhary

Atheist (none)     12 January 2014

Yes there is rule. 


Anybody can beg just you have to sit outside of the temple with bowl.


indu (executive)     13 January 2014

very bad solution It should not make fun of anyone because this situation may occur anytime anyone

so please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query