LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev (manager)     05 November 2011

Unlawfull occupation

im NRI purchased a flat in delhi and gave keys to my relative in goodwill now he is not vacatiing the house and there is no agreement or rent let me clear this it is forcefull occupation

wat can i do to get possession of my flat?

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Don't talk about goodwill. Let him say something and file a case of Criminal tresspass against him. Civil cases take a very long time.

sanjeev (manager)     06 November 2011

but how much time civil suit will take as all my documents are in my name with photograph of mine  with clear identification

(Guest)

A civil case unlike in USA will take anywhere between 5-15 years. Justice G.S Singvi told someone in a Special Leave petition that he won't admit the SLP as it'll take a minimum of 5 years for a decision. He quashed a High Court order and committed to SLP to the High Court to redecide within one month and on a day to day basis and report. But he's a rare judge.

wat despite the fact dat i have all documents registry of flat freehold in my name this is strange and i m NRI

how it can be eligible to be case filed under criminal tresspass?

(Guest)

indian courts are in mess...

even encroachment cases prolong for decades with status quo adverse possessions...

tresspassing is right word...

but i feel something is missing here... why did you give him keys for free? there should be some mechanism of money involved either maintenance of flat or electricity or water bills... did he pay them?...

ya i was abroad and i gave ingoodwill the keys so he paid electriciti water bill as he was using this flat

plz help me i m in abroad still at present

im NRI purchased a flat in delhi and gave keys to my relative in goodwill now he is not vacatiing the house and there is no agreement or rent let me clear this it is forcefull occupation

wat can i do to get possession of my flat?

but he paid the water and electricity bill and maintance as he was my relative and i never thought this day will come dat he will not vacate it one day

kindly suggest i m still abroad wat  should now?

(Guest)

"Good faith" and "undue infulence" are very difficult to prove. But nothing is impossible. Try finding some lawyer who'll find out a way. If you can't find a good lawyer then revert  back to me after 15 days when your hunt is over. My MNC allows me to fight human rights violations for free. This is a human rights, right to life case.Since you were abroad and still are,your NRI had no option but to hand over your house/property from unlawful occupation. Your case is clear can be won without any problem. Yor relative by blood had no right to deprive you of shelter which you own.Since he has done that he must be penalized.If relatives cannot trusted in good fath than who else can be trusted? Either inaccessible God or A Corrupt Mayawati?

thx madam

but all document in my name then how court will not give me possession all documents registered with my pic

(Guest)

you'll get the possesion.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     07 November 2011

you need to take criminal action for speedy disposal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register