Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   20 September 2016

Unknown land

Hi,

I need ur valuable advice relating to the following matter....

I have 1.09 Acre agricultural land in vizianagaram district in Andhra Pradesh..

Actually I don't know about this land that it is in the name of My grandfather (died) which is inherited to him..

I don't have any documents except A copy of FCO Adangal from Tahsildar (MRO) office. bcoz it is inherited land.

i don't know about the person who is cultivating the land right now..

My grandmother is alive. So, please tell me how to get this land in the name of grandmother legally.

are there any chances of disputes from the side of occupant ??

I have Survey No details and Nil EC.

Learning

6 Replies

Rohit Sahu   20 September 2016

You should seek help from the patwari of the halka where your khasra/field is situated.

Rohit Sahu   20 September 2016

Another thing you can do is to visit a lawyer with relevant documents(whichever you possess) and ask him to file a declaration suit for a valid titleholder and arrange some strong witnesses to make your case stronger.

(Guest)
Since property prices increasing you are interested.. first you need to understand some social background too. 3 or 4 generation back due to improvement in medical facilities sudden population explosion took place every house was extended family and relatives with some having 8 9 siblings too. So under circumstances your grandfather may have left land with some of his trusted relatives sibling etc. Some one must be surely under possession. Local tax too may be some one paying because without tax local govt can not function. At this stage visit that area personally and find location. Then go to land record Dept of that thesill or block etc. Take survey sheet of that area , find land survey no. Then take land record extract try to take some surrounding plot details too , who has title etc to neighbouring land. Once you get that then you will understand legal positions. Don't expect this thing to take place in 500 or 1000 rs. You need to keep sufficient budget for this Then further local govt records you need to find etc. See if it was Maharashtra I could have guided you but other state has different state law and way of maintaining record etc Most imp make legal file properly then decide next course of action I feel your grandfather may have placed land in hands of his relatives or friend before migrating to urban area. I feel you can take gamble , getting all papers document also is expensive and it should be done in right direction and better if you have experience person in land matter with you To collect all papers old record some time judgements average expenses is between 50 to 70 thousands in reality . Since this is routine work you will require to keep budget . Some time some land file under rti you have to take containing hundreds of pages some time some old deed from record room some time some translation etc

(Guest)
Since property prices increasing you are interested.. first you need to understand some social background too. 3 or 4 generation back due to improvement in medical facilities sudden population explosion took place every house was extended family and relatives with some having 8 9 siblings too. So under circumstances your grandfather may have left land with some of his trusted relatives sibling etc. Some one must be surely under possession. Local tax too may be some one paying because without tax local govt can not function. At this stage visit that area personally and find location. Then go to land record Dept of that thesill or block etc. Take survey sheet of that area , find land survey no. Then take land record extract try to take some surrounding plot details too , who has title etc to neighbouring land. Once you get that then you will understand legal positions. Don't expect this thing to take place in 500 or 1000 rs. You need to keep sufficient budget for this Then further local govt records you need to find etc. See if it was Maharashtra I could have guided you but other state has different state law and way of maintaining record etc Most imp make legal file properly then decide next course of action I feel your grandfather may have placed land in hands of his relatives or friend before migrating to urban area. I feel you can take gamble , getting all papers document also is expensive and it should be done in right direction and better if you have experience person in land matter with you To collect all papers old record some time judgements average expenses is between 50 to 70 thousands in reality . Since this is routine work you will require to keep budget . Some time some land file under rti you have to take containing hundreds of pages some time some old deed from record room some time some translation etc

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 September 2016

First check out the Revenue records and try to get the mutation affected in your grandmother's name on the basis of legal heir certificate in Revenue Records.  You should have atleast a ground to stand and perhaps this mutation in your grandmother's name may fetch some ground to stand.  Consult a local advocate and decide further course of action.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     21 September 2016

After the death of your Grandfather, the land could have entered in the name of your father.  Your facts are incomplete.  Your Grandfather have a children or not . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register