Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simar Banga   13 December 2022


As I'm a sports person. I usually have competitions when there was a exams.
But in pandemic period I gave all exams it's about 29 of 6 semesters.
After that university give me marksheet of 5 semesters they didn't gave me 1st semester marksheet.
University wasted my 2 extra year only because of not providing me that marksheet.
Right now I'm not able to apply for any job without graduation degree.
Whenever I go university for asking marksheet they give me time period .
Now, but can I do to get my 1st semester certificate, I already given exam of that semester


 3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     13 December 2022

Issue legal notice to University and demand declaration of first semester's result and arrange to provide you first semester's marklist, of notice not complied with then file complaint against University before District Consumer Commission and claim declaration of firzt semester's result / marklist and compensation towards mental and physical agony.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 December 2022

Duplicate mark sheets can be received from the University/College where the candidate finished his/her graduation/post-graduation/doctorate. An application form must be appropriately filled and submitted with the supporting records at the office of the registrar of the particular university/College.

Suresh S   17 December 2022

Marksheet along with compensation is deserved in this case. Precious TWO YEARS are wasted. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register