LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (HR)     16 December 2008

Universities offering 5 year law courses in India

Hi, My name is Srinivas. I would like to know the list of universiteis offering 5 year law courses in distance mode in India. So could any one please let me know d list of universities. I will be very thankful to you. Or u can sent me to srinivas137@gmail.com . Regards Sriniva

Learning

10 Replies

Apurva Kumar (Practicing Lawyer)     16 December 2008

In my knowledge no vrsity provide this facilities in 5yr law some vrsty provide but 3yrs and that degree cant b used for practicing as lawyer! rest on google search?

srinivas (HR)     16 December 2008

thanks for your immediate response. But this is for one of my friend. He finished his +2 before 5 yrs. and now he wants to continue his studies but he is very much intersted in law.

Regards

Srinivas

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 December 2008

Maharishi Dyanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, provides the 5 year degree course of law.

srinivas (HR)     27 December 2008

Dear Rakhi,

Thanks for your information. I would be appreciate if you can provide some more information regarding this course.

Regards

Srinivas

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     03 April 2009

Dear Friend,

Normally, no UNIVERSITY OFFERS 5 years Law course in distance Education in India. Even, if there are some Universities offering distance education in law, and if you are qualified from such Universities, Bar Council Of any State will not recognise the degreefor enrolment as a Lawyer, and you cannot ptractise in any court in India. But, you can acquire some knowledge in law and with that you have to satisfy yourself.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     04 April 2009

i completely agree with md. thaheer

srinivas (HR)     19 June 2009

Dear Thakeer,

thanks for your inforamtion. but this is only to acquire knowledge in law but not practice.

Regards

Srinivas

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 June 2009

Forms out in the month of March-April & entrance test occures in May -June.

studyguideindia (seo)     19 January 2012

I think this nice info about Courses in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Courses in India

studyguideindia (seo)     19 January 2012

I think this nice info about Universities in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Universities in India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register