Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (Proprietor)     07 February 2012

Unfair trade practice

Hi,

I use to get commission credit from a life insurance company to my  s/b account, last year I got  50000 credit twice within one month,( where there was a commission due more that 100000)  I have confirmed from the insurance company and the bank whether that amount is a correct credit or  any wrong transfer done by bank or company, over phone and they replied that is correct , and I have used 40000 of the said amount, and after a month I got a phone call from the bank that they have wrongly credited 50000/- in last month hence I should return that amount to them, but my company said if there is any excess credit have been given to me that will be recover from my next commissions, and I convey the same to the bank and also request them to ask the company to sending me a  letter that that there was no commission due in the said month and a wrong credit has been made by the bank I should return the amount, but  bank started threatening me and send recovery agents to my residence, when I was not in the town, (in my wives presence), just now I have backed from my tour, but between bank has already deducted amount of rs. 20000.00 From my next commissions,  I have sent a mail to the bank stating that,  my bank entry says that amount is credited to my account from the  life insurance company account, where I use top get commissions regularly, and the company also not conforming me that was a wrong credit to me, please stop your practice else I may go for a legal action and I have also sent a mail and letter to the life insurance company to provide me my account statement for the disputed period, still I there is no reply from the company, but I have received a Reg. AD from the bank demanding the amount with interest within 7 days time, ( Still I have some commissions pending with the company) failing which they may file a false case against me and to recover the amount and I’ll be sole responsible for the same, and they also recover all cost from me which will be expenses for the case.

My question is when the life insurance company is not ready to confirm me whether that amount is correct or wrong, how can I return the amount to the bank,

Please advise me what shall I do, should I sent a legal notice to the bank to return my rs.20000.00 which they have deducted from my account, or I should go for a police complaint.

Please reply, it’s very urgent

Regards

Ganesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register