LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DRAJPUT   23 August 2016

Unfair

Hello, I have no appointments latter, no confirmation latter, after 5 month and 24 days company proprietors not allowed me to sit in office and force me through out me without any reason , and i already discussed about giving me offer latter and appoinment latter ,, but they are ignore me and force me in work, sher mantally tourcher me , and presserized me in work and insult me , what can I do now !! this is not fair sir!! please help me

Learning

13 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 August 2016

This may be termed as 'Termination' and you may claim earned wages, notice pay, damages, PF number, PF a/c slips, salary slip of all months, service certificate, relieiving letter, Form16 etc.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2016

Approach;

Employee's/Trade unions

Inspector appointed under: Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner

Higher officials of Dept. of labor of your state

Consult a very able Labor Law Consultant/service matter lawyer.

DRAJPUT   31 January 2017

but sir it's private organization, Marketing and Advertising Company. and 3 NGO  running on same address.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 January 2017

Private organization, Marketing and Advertising Company, NGO are not outside the ambit of law.

Take help of employee’s/trade unions.

Consult a very able counsel specializing in Labor Law /service matters.

(Guest)

What kind of proof do you have about your appointment, jobs done and salary payments?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2017

please come with clear facts.  This does not happen sudenly that one person being ushed away after erecruitment for few months.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 February 2017

Other threads by querist:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cheating-with-me-145889.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Id-act-no-10-142559.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-i-represent-my-case-myself-143426.asp

If you can not afford a Labor Law Consultant and are not well versed to agitate in person, are not geting free legal aid, Take help of Employee's/trade unions.

The seasoned leaders can help you.

DRAJPUT   03 February 2017

DRAJPUT   03 February 2017

DRAJPUT   30 April 2017

Sallary check

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2017

Salary Cheque is one of the evidences.

Believing that you arev from Delhi/around Delhi.

Try to obtain FULL free legal aid from counsels from Delhi and around areas. 

Request LCI experts from  Delhi and around areas. 

(Guest)

A cheque is not a proof whether it is for salary or for some other dues, as it never indicates on what account it is issued.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 May 2017

The Shops & Estbs Rules prescribe various registers to be submitted by employer.

Either the employer is committing total violation of rules or you are unable to handle on your own.

So seek  help of either employee's/trade unions,officials in Dept. of Labor, a local counsel .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register