Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     25 August 2015

Unduly seeking custody of kids on rakhi

Respected experts,

my spouse keeps on filing applications for seeking custody of my two daughters who had been deserted by their mother during 2008 and since then they have been reared up singly by me under love of grandparents and chahus (uncles).  Since begining my daughters tie rakhis me, and both her chachus (my brothers).  Now, since the mother is not having any love,  affection to children despite she is meeting on her visitation days since 2008 every month.  But now she wants to spoil all festivals, or such pleasant moments of my children which me and my family can enjoy with them.

Recently, she has filed application for custody of kids for observing rakhi with her brother's son.   

Pls advise me how to argue to deny her application since it is purely an act of mischief on her and her parents's part.  Advise urgently



 3 Replies


Why not reconcile?

1 Like

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     25 August 2015

Hello Sir...


You may not like your spouse doing this.


But this is a privilege for your kids to be with their mom celebrating Rakhi.


Please do not deny this to your kids.


Do not wait for any legal order. Just allow your kids to have their mother.


But if your kids do not like to go to their mother, do not force them.


Whatever may be the grounds for her desertion, the mother has a natural right over the daughters at least till they become majors.hence better not contest her claims to avoid future legal hurdles.U said keeps on filing applications,can U elaborate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query