LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balachandar (Software Engineer)     29 March 2010

Undivided Share creates problem

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a land recently and a person put a case against it.

Case Details:

Father sold out the mother's self earned property (after she died eight years back and there is no will) to the person from which I have purchased this land.He is totally having five sons, Only two of them singned in the sale deed document along with him. One of the unsigned son currently put the case against the person from which I have purchased this land says that, after his mother's death his father has no rights to sell this property. The property purchased by you is not a valid one.Even though my father sold out this to you, this will not affect my share.

Note: His father and also one of the unsigned son died couple of years back.


1. I am the current owner of this property. The person put the case against the first successor of this property. So far, I didnt get any leagl notice. Do I need to take any action against this?

2.In the worst case, if he wins the case, what will happen? Since he is asking his share only, is that will affect my entire land?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register