25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (Officer)     29 January 2015

Undivided land sold by co-owner

My uncle sold his undivided share to outsider without our knowledge or signature, he sold total 1 Karnal land in verious almost 10 khasara numbers. am and my brother not want to sold our parental land to any outsider, now those purchaser file a suit in tehsildar office for partition. Request to you please help me on this. how can i got back those land. in those number most of the land are agriculture land which are cultivated by me.


 2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     29 January 2015

Dear Ajay,

At the outsetyou have to file declaration suit before court. in regards to the land on which cultivation is carrying on . With the suit not to create third party rights stay application has to be filed . Further you have to get to the knowledge of the court  about Agriculture land .





Ajay Sharma (Officer)     01 February 2015

Thanks for your early response Now purchaser file a partician suit for his share. Which type of partician are required can i stop this partician or there are any law for purchase this land as first right of co-owner. Pls suggest me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query