LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   16 July 2016

Under what section complaint for religious beliefs be filed


I want to file complaint/application in court  against my wife for hurting my religious befis .

Pleaseguide under what sections complaint/appication can be filed in court.



 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2016

please give facts. 

1 Like

manindersingh   17 July 2016

My wife in her filed transfer petition u/s-24, mentioned that I ama habtual drunkard & used to give beatings to her under heavy influence of alchoal.

I am amritdhari gursikh (baptised) religious person and main reaso for marriage was also this.

I never iltreated her and I am pure vegetaryian. 

My wife in her previous (any) legal submissions in all her petitions never-ever rasied this allegation but just to gain sympathy of court & showing that I am a man of bad habit she put this new allegation. I am very hurt about this allegation.


Pending Litigations: U/s-13 divorce filed by me against wife.

Wife filed transfer against my divorce petition.

Wife filed U/s-12 PWDVA against me & parents

Wife filed U/s-125 CrPc against me and getting Rs.8000 as interim mainteance incld. two chidlren.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     22 July 2016

Ignore at this juncture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query