LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma   16 October 2017

Under Section 420 468 471 417

Hi, I was working with a telecom company This is regarding fake activation of a mobile number on my POI/POA without my knowledge & consent by company operated company owned store. I was also an employee of the same company at that time but once some legal issue comes into limelight by the same mobile number, I was asked to leave the organisation or they will terminate me. Now I have filed a FIR under section 420/417/468/471 with supporting documents. Police is investigating the matter & seeking statement from all company employees involved. Do company also hold responsibility as their employees were involved in that activation Who will be responsible in case of compensation If proven guilty by court is company liable to pay the fine

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2017

Everything will be known in police investigaton. Company also having responsibility even after knowning the cheatings by employees and not taken any action on them, then company also can be an accused. 

B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     16 October 2017

Mr.Ramachary is absolutely correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register