LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar Gupta   28 September 2022


Maine divorce case file Kiya tha jisme meri wife appear Hui kintu koi statement nahi di .uske baad sab ex party hua sirf mere evidence me cross hua uske baad sabhi evidence er x party hua .arrugment bhi ex party hi hua kintu judgement me Uncontested--DISMISSED show kar raha Mai bahut distrub hu . please help me


 4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 September 2022

Apply for and obtain  copy of the judgment/order; ascertain the reasons for dismissal and proceed accordingly.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 September 2022

Seek opinion and advise of your lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case and have access to judicial record.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 September 2022

Ex-parte cases are also dismissed by courts if you failed to prove the grounds taken in your petition then court has no alternate but to dismiss the case.

Shashi Dhara   29 September 2022

File another  fresh petition if it is divorce case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query