Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

uncontested dismissed

can i reopen my default dismissed case if it's already more than 30 days. because my lawyer didn't told me about that. and he is totally casual about my case. not answering my calls. not attending appeances. can i change my lawyer. if yes then can new lawyer take extra fees for that

Yes you can file an application for restoration of your suit to its original number;You ned to file also condonation of delay application and give resons for your absence.Counsel's negligencae can be pleaded.


Mr.Sohail said the right way to reopen your case. You can approach a new Lawyer but, you need to take NOC from your present Lawyer. Lawyer works for a client on Fee basis for every case. New Lawyer will charge, his fee based upon your case matter status. Winning of your case depends upon the merits and facts of the case you provide. If you can't pay any Fee to the Lawyer than, request the Bar Council or the respective Judge of your case Court, inform your inability to pay the Fee for Lawyer. Based upon the case the Judge of the Court may appoint a Lawyer for you, without any Fee paid by you.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x