Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryakant (Senior Technician )     14 October 2012

Uncle's claim over deceased father's self owned property

Sir/Ma'm, 
                  MY Father owned a house from Gujarat Houshing Board in Low Income Group(LIG) scheme in year 1983 in Vadodara from his self owned Business. He invited my uncle(Father's Youger Brother) to Vadodara from Village for further studies to Vadodara and stayed with us in the same house in year 1986. Then after my uncle's Study, My Father help him to get married and and build one floor above the house having one Room for them to Live with us. Presently My uncle is doing job in some private company and has wife, two sons(17,12) and daughter(20). My father expired in Year 2000 and left behing my Mother, Two Brothers(including me) and three Sisters. After My Father's death when we asked him to vacate My uncle's family from the house, he is denying and asking for compensation claiming for expenses occured during my Father's last rites with interest and further he says he helped my father fanncially during construction of top floor (He has No Proof of Documents in both cases). We tried to negotiate this issue with our Family member but all in vain. 

So my qustion here is can he legaly ask for claims I mentioned above? How we can go ahead against him legaly to vacate this house?

Learning

2 Replies

shikha (Executive-Finance)     16 October 2012

i have not recd the reply as of now? shikha

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     18 October 2012

Go if possible for amicable settlement else you would have yo sue him which will be expensive and time consuming.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register