FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imroz ali ahmed (self employed)     23 November 2022

Uncle illegally occupied my property

Dear sir/madam , 
My grandfather orally gifted land to my dad as per muslim law. My father took possession from that dayand he is doing business from 50 years without any interuption.

 In 2016 one my uncle filed suit for partition .Even upon repeated calls from court no legal heirs went to the court and the suit was abated in 2021.

In 2022 my uncle through political and police support tried to grab the land . My father filed suit for declaration in court and due to excess pressure from police we left the our native  place .

The court sent notice for appearance to my uncle . After receiving notice he broke the locks of our shop before date of appearance and filed counter in court that he is running sugar cane juice in the concerned shop .. 

As a proof he showed photo of sugar cane juice machine in the court . He didn't showed any other documents in his support..

I have filed a complaint immediately to SP one month ago but till now no action has been taken on the culprits.

Please suggest me what action to taken against him...
Current stage of case is summons on 23rd December 


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 November 2022

She found her Father's property back Worth 3.5 Crore INR.

My colleague Diksha lost her father when she was 12 years old, her father had already invested heavily in properties, but due to family politics, she didn’t know where the property papers are and which properties she owns, and her family members were taking advantage of this.

So after searching a lot on how she can find this kind of her properties, she finally found this platform (State Name + Bhulekh), Like MPBhulekh.gov.in, and guess what, she got 3 of her properties back worth more than 3.5Crores.

Simply search on google State Name + Bhulekh, then click on search
then BhuAbhilekh, then select District, Tehsil, Village & click on the land owner, then fill in the captcha, and you'll find the entire list of properties with the owner's name along with khasra Number, Map, and property details.

Share this with your friends, Family this story might can help many people.

Vijay Nihalchandani Click here to Follow.
#ideaman #linkedincreator #contentcreator #linkedinforcreators


vijay sathya   24 November 2022

get a direction under 482 to file FIR

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

The facts posted suggest that course of action, so far, is not consistent. No one can help you or your father when you are too easily overowed by your allegedly influential uncle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query