LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabita choudhuri   20 March 2018

unauthorized change of lock of office door

Dear sir iam the managing director of a small company in Kolkata . we manufacture tea. Our company is going through financial difficulties at this point of time. recently we were scheduled to conduct a board meeting at the head office of the company and notice for the same had been circulated to all directors ten days in advance via email . However on the scheduled day when we (the directors of the company ) reached office we found the locks of the office door had been changed. We strongly suspect a particular shareholder having 5% share in the company to be behind this mischief . we lodged a diary at the local police station but the police did not come to visit the spot. they instead asked us to approach an attorney regarding this. i have already mentioned that we are going through tough financial situation so it will be very difficult for us to innitiate a civil suit as it would involve lots of money . Is there any other solution to solving this problem ? we are not being able to enter office. Is it safe for us to call a lock smith and break open the lock of the door and enter office or should we hold the meeting at some other venue? further more we have observed that the password of the company's official email id has been changed without our permission . this email id is our official email address as it appears on company details web page of our company on ministry of corporate affairs website . what do we need to do in order to change this email address registered with mca ? Kindly suggest

Learning

6 Replies

T.SRINIVASULU   20 March 2018

Police has to take action if police failes, approach higher officials of police department, u can file private complaint in criminal court for further details reach with relevant papers on my e-mail srinivasulutha@gmail.com

Police has to take action if police failes, approach higher officials of police department, u can file private complaint in criminal court for further details reach with relevant papers on my e-mail srinivasulutha@gmail.com

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More