Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khan Ju Khan   28 March 2020

unani /ayurvedic Dr in corona treatment

sir
Ayurvedic /unani Dr Jo ke general practice kerta hai allopathic medicine bhe patient ko deta hai india me.unke clinic kafi small area me hote hai 200 squre fit me es position oh house me rahe ke clinic me clinic me diseas spread hone ke chance zayada hai patient to patient Dr to patient law Kaya kahta hai

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 March 2020

Social distancing and taking adequate precautions is the practice and law to avoid such pandemic diseases. As a doctor, you are aware of precautions and those who are dedicated to helping the positive cases are also aware of the precautions.   Search in Google and find it out or consult a practicing physician or pulmonologist to get your doubts cleared as practice/precautions differ more than a law. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2020

Among other Advisory on Social Distancing Measure in view of spread of COVID-19 disease, the following is for the hospitals which is applicable for private clinics also:

Hospitals to follow necessary protocol related with COVID-19 management as prescribed and restrict family/friends/children visiting patients in hospitals.

Social distancing means separating yourself from other people as much as possible when you’re in public places and avoiding crowded places. Social distancing can be very effective, but it is recognised that it cannot be practised in all situations. The aim of social distancing is to reduce transmission of infectious diseases.

The best and easiest way to reduce your risk of getting sick and spreading disease is to follow good hygiene practises.

Being a doctor he should know the importance of maintaining himself under the current sitution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register