Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikram (navigator)     22 September 2012

Unable to maintain

Dear all

Can any body explain how to prove  himself or helfself  when both are aducated (BA, BSC,MBA, expert in family business of beauti parlor-doing parlor work)  and good in health" "UNABLE TO MAINTAIN" " or just being a woman and saying i am not able to maintain meself(keeping ideal) is enough to get maintenance and judge will acpt as she is giving in writen and husband was earning good salary.

Learning

14 Replies

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     22 September 2012

Thia is not fair asking such que to a legal advice seeker in prudent forum...when people would be aware of such matter?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2012

The qualification got mentioned are of yours OR that of beauty parlor's females ?

However, above besides the point the below pointer supersedes all earlier decisions of Hon'ble SC and gives stark kick to all highly qualified female maint. seekers today of their UNABLE TO MAINTAIN pleas;

Refer yourself to Hon'ble SC's
July 20, 2011 decision in ref.: Vinny Parmvir Parmar Vs. Parmvir Parmar CIVIL APPEAL NOs.  5831-5833 OF 2011 (Arising out of SLP (C) Nos. 20518-20520 of 2009 where it was held:

"Where the personal income of the wife is insufficient she can claim maintenance. The test is whether the wife is in a position to maintain herself in the way she was used to in the place of her husband. In Bhagwan Dutt Vs. Kamla Devi (1975) 2 SCC 386 and Chaturbhuj Vs. Sita Bai (2008) 2 SCC 316it was observed that the wife should be in a position to maintain a standard of living which is neither luxurious nor penurious but what is consistent with status of a family. The expression “unable to maintain herself” does not mean that the wife must be absolutely destitute before she can apply for maintenance." 

Now do notice after placing above most recent TRUTH how time pass female writers here would agitate

See first one (taking shelter of
PRUDENCY) my oh my…..

Originally posted by : Nina Rakheja

Thia
s is not fair asking such que to a legal advice seeker in prudent forum...when people would be aware of such matter?

Attached File : 710847629 time-pass-nina.jpg downloaded: 120 times

Ha ha so far 3 out of total 7 TP’s passing their time are here instead of discussing "UNABLE TO MAINTAIN" query.

Why shall I remove screen shot Ld. TP ladies?. It already seen so far 21 downloads (see what is mentioned on top of PDF File attachment which is still there and that is called SCREEN SHOT in English language and not a blank reply of mine in case you 3 TP's forgot below)

Remember alias dermo bee yours truely LCI's famous saying;

"don't let your mouth write a check that your behind can't cash"

Reasoning:
It is still a legal portal website and not a time pass website.

-------------------------

Kushan Vyas a.k.a. @ Legal Advise now working as Civil Judge in Gujarat State

aab toh thank you mujhe dena band karo Judge banane ke baad, ki abhi bhi meri legal replies ko refer kartey haon Judge ke Chair pey baithaney key baad  

1 Like

Explanation acting as rejoinder:

1. It had and I quote this line only "The qualification got mentioned are of yours OR that of beauty parlor's females?" and same line is reproduced in my second post too unless on the contrary any one of you 7 TP’s of LCI can prove there was something else I mentioned as my first reply.

2. I felt need to include a file attachment after posting first message but when one modifies a message adding  a attachment file is not possible / allowed.

Hence I had no other option other than making my first post blank and without removing above para 1 quote make fresh post and then bingo I am able to add a file which you all have downloaded and made your precious time pass comments which now all 7 of you cannot even cash it J

ta ra rum pum pum

Savvy !

(Guest)

It had and I quote this line only "The qualification got mentioned are of yours OR that of beauty parlor's females?" and same line is reproduced in my second post too unless on the contrary any one of you 7 TP’s of LCI can prove there was something else I mentioned as my first reply.

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     24 September 2012

@ Tajob Ji/ Zeeshan/nina

My wife is LLB., and she is claiming maintenance in DV act.

1. I have listened a judjement that lawyer's income is not countable (Means Lawyer have a lot of income). But I don't know  the sitation. Could you give me the details of this judgement.

2. How can I prove that she is able to maintenance. (she is denying that she is not working and just studied the LLB and living as normal house wife).

Best Regards.

(Guest)

Kushan Vyas a.k.a. @ Legal Advise now working as Civil Judge in Gujarat State

aab toh thank you mujhe dena band karo Judge banane ke baad, ki abhi bhi meri legal replies ko refer kartey haon Judge ke Chair pey baithaney key baad  

Tajobindia, does it mean if a person is Judge he has lost his right to laugh at a clown and give tips to him??Don't get flattered, all thanks are not for legal advice , some are for entertainment..:P:P

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 September 2012

Originally posted by : Rajnikath
  Kushan Vyas a.k.a. @ Legal Advise now working as Civil Judge in Gujarat State

Tajobindia, does it mean if a person is Judge he has lost his right to laugh at a clown and give tips to him??Don't get flattered, all thanks are not for legal advice , some are for entertainment..

Exactly ! I take your valuable comment sportingly that is why I sent letter to Registrar, Vigilance – II at Gujarat High Court when he got selected. And thanks you gave me proof of his further capabilities.

This screen shot also by today's evening post goes to Gujarat High Court to prove my case under cyber laws whose next hearing is in Nov. 2012. 

Sir, would you like to inject becoming necessary party to defend your friend ld. Kushan Vyas now ? 

Attached File : 924871060 rajnikant-vis-a-vis-kushan-.jpg downloaded: 96 times

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     24 September 2012

Dear All,

Please provide me soluation of my question.

Best Regards

(Guest)

You are most welcome...

if you can't prove then get ready to pay in Defamation case ...drinking galons of fairness cream will not save your real face from  *******tan

BTW who is lodging the complaint?

tajobsindia or ..who..???;););)

do it quick!!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 September 2012

@angry young man tajobs,

dont mind my saying this but kushan only thanked you.yet you blasted that poor slim fella for no reason.

now if i ask you,if u r d.arun kumar or rajiv rakheja,what will you say?

suppose someone named rajeev rakheja from new delhi comes to know you imnpersonate him in LCI and write cheap topics like eggs,fairness creams etc which is creating obstacles in him getting married,what will ya do to defend yourself??

if you get busy defending yourself in thgat defamation case which rajiv ji files,then who will write suuch knoledgeable stuffs for us here???

so forgive and forget and continue with your propaganads in LCI

Ranee....... (NA)     24 September 2012

ha ha ha..very funny 

BTW Tajobs when are you filing cases on a Judge?

please do fast and  let us know the updates...because i am going to sue you for the bold word you wrote for me in 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sending-parties-to-s-xologist-psychologist-in-annulment-case-66625.asp.

First let us have a case law that How a fake person sues another (may be real or fake) person...then it be easier for me a real person to sue a fake id  for using derrogatory word for a lady.

Rejoinder: you threatened a Honourable Judge of False case...this proves beyond reasonable doubt that "you are not a lawyer"

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 September 2012

@ Vikram,

I already gave you reply on your earlier question on "passport seizure" plus this fresh one "unable to maintain" and how inference are drawn and now how to push persuasive (from ALD to other HC similar judgments is what I hint here) pleadings in your FC @ ALD. There is nothing more to add here from my end.

@ Victim of biased laws,

Kindly pull out of this thread and re-post same query afresh under same title. I may attempt giving you a reply but in separate post.

@ n To all above three time pass writers

It is amazing to see skills of D. Arun Kumar that he left behind in your 2 inch (hearts) that even after his a/c deletion you three still fondly remember him. I prefer calling him now real Men's Rights Activist  Shahid and may take cue from his earlier legal writings slowly yet steadily if it interests me.

Originally posted by : Rajnikath

XXX 

Tajobindia, does it mean if a person is Judge he has lost his right to laugh at a clown and give tips to him?? Don't get flattered, all thanks are not for legal advice , some are for entertainment..

Absolutely! Sure and  thanks for re-confirm to readers @ Legal Advise ID name here is that of a Hon’ble Judge by the name Kushan Vyas who visits LCI forum and randomly for his time pass entertainment gives thumps up to replies. It is honor ld. Your Honor for receiving thumps up for entertaining your noble self as a Judge!
@ Rahnikath of LCI you have made a ‘just’ day for Judiciary
J

Originally posted by : Roshni B..

@angry young man tajobs,

XXX 

XXX

suppose someone named rajeev rakheja from new delhi comes to know you imnpersonate him in LCI and write cheap topics like eggs,fairness creams etc which is creating obstacles in him getting married,what will ya do to defend yourself??

So called alleged to be cheap topics if are reproduced here then they are mostly from respective National Newspapers and by giving them due Copyright acknowledgments some still live and some are deleted which is discretionary powers of mods. of a public forum. Well, the similar named person can always sue the Newspaper which is first source of publishing on female eggs and can also sue the manufacturing company of women’s product manufacturing women’s fairness cream. Also as per all male readers dictionary Rajeev Rakheja name is masculine (i.e. a male name) so atleast I fail to understand how on earth a male person marriage plans gets stopped by reading alleged to be cheap topic of women’s is first and do un-married men read about women’s eggs and women’s fairness cream topics is last rejoinder on your frivolous time pass here. 

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

Tajob Himganga tel lagake aa gaye :P

Rejoinder: you threatened a Honourable Judge of False case...this proves beyond reasonable doubt that "you are not a lawyer"

1. Welcome ji anytime, pahle Pani = Himganga @ https://youtu.be/YjDHXaDbkRY ka anand lete hai fir sonch lena kahi apaki White color wali i10 Megna car starting with
Assam Registration no. AS – 01 A….. haath sey fisal na jaye lawyers fees dete dete case chalaney mein, Himganga tel lagai hue lawyer pe defamation suit file karney ke chakkar meiJ   

Madam, ever heard (ask even your brother) that ld. Sr. Advocate Shanti Bhushan and and Ld. Sr. Advocate Prashant Bhushan hon'ble father and son duo said about corruption against not 1 but 12 Lordships that also of Hon’ble SC standing and contempt matter is still pending ……..…… hats of to some of my mentors. Now I don’t wish to prove anything to your time pass except predict when your lovely white car is going to be sold off in Bihar i.e. soon…….

Well, this chapter thus closes from my side. You three time pass writers at LCI are free to carry forward as and when it pleases you to whatever you three wish to post and ask mods. for / against as it does not really bother me at all.

(Guest)

Now I don’t wish to prove anything to your time pass except predict when your lovely white car is going to be sold off in Bihar i.e. soon…….

car registerd in Assam will be sold in Bihar!!HOW??

DO YOU HAVE ILLEGAL BUSINESS ALSO?:/:/

I DON'T HAVE NY CAR...I HAVE TWO ROCKETS ONLY!:PI AM SAVED FROM CAR LIFTERS...:)

this chapter thus closes from my side. .....FROM MY SIDE ALSO...YOU PLEASE DON'T DISTURB THESE BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register