Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     05 January 2013

Unable to atended every date of sec125

Dear members,

request you to pls guide me

i have attended counselling session in sec 125 for interim and permanent maintainence.  and sec 9 cases filed by wife, cases are filed in MP, and i am resident of pune.(maharashtra), counselling has failed, 

my lawyer has informed me that in MP, a party has to appear compulsorily in person to attend the sec 125 maintainence case, and i have no way out but to compulsorily attend the case in sec 125

since i am resident of pune, i have to take 3 days leave from my private job to attend the case date. i asked my lawyer if he can attend on behalf of me. however has told me that i have to appear in person. there is no other option.

i am in a fix as i have been given a warning by my employer that i can be fired i keep taking leaves. 

please advice how can i find a way out of this situation. i need to save my job. please please advice. thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     05 January 2013

aapoint one advocate on ur behalf to represent the case and take permission of ld court. it will be granted when u specify all the reason for this in ur petition. Personal appearance are exempted in all civil and criminal cases by various provisions of crpc n cpc. Join Siff in ur local place to discuss it with details of ur case. PUNE is base camp for this world war......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register