LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarita   09 March 2022

Unable to access my dead husband's social media accounts

My husband passed away a month back.
As his wife we were not in the best of terms after almost 15 years of marriage.
However when he passed away I realized that he had an extra martial affair and his so called Girl friend has now access to all his social media accounts.
So much so that this girl has changed the phone number associated with all social media accounts. Apparently it also seems that she does not live in India but somewhere overseas.
I am now unable to access my late husband's social media account.
What can I do legally.

Plz advice

Sarita John


 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 March 2022


It is not legal query. 

Shashi Dhara   09 March 2022

Contact a detective agency ,they may help you to trace it.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 March 2022

You were married for 15 years. Have you got children? How old are they? Has the death of your husband resulted in financial problems for the family?  Is there any property or life insurance left behind by him? When your husband was alive, if he had another woman in his life, that would hurt you. But now he is no more. Why should you now worry about the past? Is the other woman, because of her access to social media, in a position to hurt you? Only a cyber detective agency may be able to help you. And you will have to pay them handsomely.

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

For detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv
Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register