Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRK MURTHY (Manager)     04 July 2014

Un aotharized digiing -reg

Dear Sir,


This is bring to kind notice that, i have one acar of land in my village in my beside land holder digging in my field.


what action i have to taken on this issue,

please advise me.




 1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     04 July 2014


First u make a boundary wall in your land and take your land map from concern government authority. U give application in Police station and file a case about this matter.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register