Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveena (Admin Executive)     25 June 2016

Ulc hyderabad telangana

Dear Sirs,

I am Praveena from Hyderabad, my mother owns a 200Sqyards plot at Gajularamaram Hyderabad Telangana registered in 1998 and LRS AND ULC been cleared in 2010.

Now when we kept sale for the plot, while MArket value certificate been taken we are surprised to see that certificate is isssued as survery nos under prohibited proeprties.  

While ULC and LRS been cleared in 2010 how come now our property falls under prohibited properties.

My question is does our amount apid for LRS and ULC remains waste, do we need to reapply for ULC. When approached the sub-registrar he is not responding correctly,

Can anyone suggest me how to proceed. Telangana government has issued notice for ULC applications which ends by June 30,if I am to reapply once again i will but please let me know

Thanks in advance

Praveena

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     06 June 2020

Once LRS is cleared no need to worry.  No need to re-apply for LRS or ULC.  Write a written letter to the concerned Registration Office and the concerned Municipality/Corporation stating that you already paid the LRS fees, hence your plot registered under prohibited list may be removed.  If there is no response from them, file a Writ petition before the High court.  You will get jutice.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register