Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FAKRULLA KHAN S   22 November 2023

UIDAI Official are showing negligence in resolving my query.

Am G. Venkatraman, 60 years old from Andhra Pradesh. In 2011 UIDAI enrollment operator captured my biometrics with someone aadhar. As a result I still didn't got aadhar. I am contacting Regional Office Hyderabad since 4 years, tried in all possible ways to get Aadhar, but in vain.

UIDAI Regional Office officials not responding to me. I visited Regional Office 30 times. They wantedly showing very negligence in resolving my issue.I am facing many problems because of not having Aadhar card. Please suggest me the best solution so that I can get aadhar.

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2023

did you meet a higher official.

Yes, I met multiple times, they are not taking care of public issues

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2023

You can send a complaint in writing to the top officer of regional office venting out your grievances and seek his intervention to resolve this long pending matter.

You can endorse a copy to the secretary of home ministry too

i have done all possible ways, i wrote to Principal secretary, General secretary, all the directors of UIDAI, lots of mails, public grievances portal, President portal, Ministry of IT, Direct walk into the regional office.......all I have done.

they don't care about public issues. They don't stand on their words. They can't resolve public issues. Especially RO Hyderabad is worse office. My last option is To file a complaint in High court. Can I proceed in that way sir?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2023

You can file a writ petition against the authorities concerned by producing all documentary evidnences in your support  and seek relief and remedy accordingly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register