LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRATAP SHARMA   16 February 2024

Ufm in university impact on govt job

SIR πŸ™ Mere brother ko University ke ek exam m cheat krte hue pakda tha... Lekin no debarred no rustication... Next sem m usne exam clear kr liya tha... Or degree or final marksheet par khi mention nhi hai ufm ke regarding or provision certificate par bhi good character show h... Koi dikkat to nhi aayegi regarding govt job? In attestation form it was ask have you ever been debarred or rusticate by any university... What should be the solution πŸ™

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ufm-in-university-impact-on-government-job-757426.asp

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 February 2024

You hve no ptin but to state truth.

Sir i just want to ask you what should I mention in that column in which they ask about wheather i was debarred or not.... 

As I was not debarred nor rusticate... πŸ™ if I am not debarred then how can i choose "yes" OptionπŸ™ kindly resolve sir.... Even they did not ask about UFM in any column..!! 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 February 2024

He was not debarred because it has not reflected in his results,  hence there is no necessity to answer is affirmative to that question. 

Since you were not debarred, you can tick NO

Thnkuu sir

Sir i appear in 3 year course and i completed it in 3 yearsπŸ˜‡ 

I just want to enquire Does cancellation of exam due to ufm consider as debarred or not? 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 February 2024

This may not be considered as debarred from examination, hence you don't have to mention that.

Ok thnku sir πŸ™

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2024

you are in better know of facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register