Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh kumar (junior lawyer)     04 June 2011


my client is having land on the roles of urban development area, vijayawada he want to construct a house in his land. he is applied for the plan the planning officer does not given the plan and he does not refused or he does not accepted the filing is pending on his table since one year what is the procedure to take the plan with out the acceptence of the planning of he may construct any construction the act will permits or not please kindly give any advice or send any recent case law if any


thanking you


 2 Replies

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     09 June 2011

The person has to submit his construction plan along with his application for construction of building before the Municipal Corporation. The Muncipal corporation will scrutinize the application and as well as the proposed building plan. Thereafter, if the Municipal Corporation is satisfies, that the proposed building plan is in accordance with law and building rules, then the Muncipal Corporation will be sanction building permission. There is limited period for that [ I think i.e. 30 days ], in the stipulated period, if the Municipal Corporation is not sanctioned building permission, there will be applied the provsion of "Deemed Permission". The word "deemed permission" means "it is deemed that the permission is granted". Without any copy / sanction of permission, the aspirent will construct his building in accordance to the submitted proposed building plan. I think you are a lawer, kindly see the Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation Act for deemed permission provision.      

1 Like

I didn't know we had the 'deemed permission' rule here in India! thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query