LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 September 2023

Court's option depends upon the steps/submissions taken by your advocate.

Riyaz Ahmed   05 September 2023

my advocates' submission for warent but court not accepted
what next

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2023

Your advocate can repeat the request at the next hearing.

1 Like

Raghavendra v Vrr Advocates (Lawyer)     07 September 2023

Take hand summons go directly to the accused house and serve the notice through jurisdiction police station. After that he will come before the court and he will apply for his bail other wise NBW will issue the court

Riyaz Ahmed   11 September 2023

Thank you sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2023

If the summons served through court and post is not returned neither the court has bothered about it but asking you to file fresh process, you may ask for service thoruigh private service and permit you to take private notice through courier service.

If he receives the same but not appearing before court, then you can ask the court to issue a bailable warrant against him and can guide the police to execute the bailable warant to bring the accused to the court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register