LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udita Gupta (Lawyer)     06 September 2023

You have to get Non-Bailable Warrant issued against the accused.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     07 September 2023

Get the summons be served through email and Whatsapp of the accused.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 September 2023

You can serve him trough subtituted services by pasting the notice on door of his home by seeking orders from court and then delcare him proclaimed offende, Send him through wtsup too 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2023

newspaper notice can also be ordered by the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register