U/s 154.. plz detail

dear madam.sir,

I have filed ITR 4 self and i was not filled agricultural income on proper place. so I have got email under section 143 (1) along with attachment. Mention in attachment, you have to tax payable 3953. I have already tax pay. I have mention in ITR 4 Rs. 200000/- general income and Rs. 40000/- agriculture income and other (exemption income). Then filed rectification and i have got following email of u/s 154. Please suggest me, what have to do. Notice of Income tax:- TAX HAS BEEN COMPUTED CORRECTLY, ON THE INCOME RETURNED BY THE ASSESEE. FRESH CLAIM FOR CHANGE OF INCOME IS NOT ALLOWABLE. U/S.154, AS THE SAME IS NOT A MISTAKE APPARENT FROM RECORD. ANY SUCH CHANGES CAN BE MADE ONLY UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF SEC.139(5), OF THE INCOME TAX ACT. HENCE, THE RECTIFICATION REQUEST CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AT CPC. THE RECTIFICATION RIGHTS, IN YOUR CASE ARE BEING TRANSFERRED TO YOUR JURISDICTIONAL ASSESSING OFFICER. KINDLY CONTACT YOUR ASSESSING OFFICER FOR THE SAME.THE DETAILS OF THE JURISDICTIONAL ASSESSING OFFICER ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in UNDER "SERVICES" - "KNOW YOUR JURISDICTIONAL A.O".


Corporate & Tax Lawyer

Dear sir, 

As per details provided by you, you have two option to rectified it.

1. Either you contact you assessing officer for making correction in return income.

2. or make revise ITR in CPC with changes in return properly. 

For more information contact through  ask commercials.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x