LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishnu (advocate)     16 September 2013

U/s 125 crpc

Dear members,

petition u/s.125 crpc was allowed and the judicial magistrate passed orders directing the respondent to pay Rs.XYZ to the petitioner every month , then  after few months petitioner and respondent both started living together on mutual consent with the acknowledgement  of court , then after 2 years again the problem rises and the respondent left the petitioner and started living alone.

now what are the options available to the petitioner  1- to file a new suit?

                                                                                    2- to make an appeal on ref. to earlier                                                                                                  petition filed under sec 125 ?


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 September 2013

Petitioner has to file fresh petition.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     17 September 2013

Fresh application/maintenance petition will be filed before court u/s 125 if she wants.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     19 September 2013

Petitioner has to file a fresh application u/s 125 crpc for maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query