Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sasi (none)     15 September 2016

Typo errors in consent deed

Hi,

We did a sale deed in 2011  and one of the sellers daughter was not signed the original sale deed at that time. After consultation with the SR(Sub Register), he suggested to go for Consent deed. We did consent deed recently I noticed there are typo and gramatical errors in the forming the sentences. But the Name of the seller, buyer, Survey number , origianal Sale deed reference and schedule all are correct. 

Here is the 3  errors I noticed,

1. THIS DEED OF CONCENT IS MADE AND EXECUTED AT..... --> Typed Concent instead of Consent

2. The party of the FIRST PART was not in the station at the time of the registration of the property and the FIRST PART party was not signed the                   SALE DEED document (put sale deed details), as MrsJayamma share the property by ancestrally means.

The party in the FIRST PART and the original sale deed executers                already received their proportionate share of the sale proceeds with respect to the schedule mentioned property and the is no any consideration paid during this Deed  of Consent.

As the SECOND PART party requested me to give full consent with               respect to the above sale deed and now, I am giving full consent to the above said Sale Deed (put sale deed details) through this consent deed and I have no objection and rights in any means for the below said property.  --> I noticed "(put sale deed details)" supposed to be removed in the sentence  and they left it like that.

3.  As the SECOND PART party requested me to give full consent with   respect to the above sale deed and now, I am giving full consent to the above said Sale Deed (put sale deed details) through this consent deed and I have no objection and rights in any means for the below said property. --> I am not sure this is right way of forming the sentence.

Please let me know it causes any issues in the future.

Thanks

Shashi.

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     21 September 2016

already replied. 

sudhakar (advocate)     04 October 2016

repeted quiery 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register