LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (student)     28 May 2015

Typing mistake in plaint

Dear Ld member,                                                             28/05/2015

My friend has sbmitted a divorce petion which was accepted by the court and notice is issued to opposite party along with the petition.Date of hering is in last week of june 2015.

Subequently it was found that there is some typing mistakes on 3 pages.

Please guide how to correct it at the time of first hearing i.e.whether the separate prayer is to submit mentioning the corrections or the incorrect page is to be replaced by the correct pages with due permission of the judge or there is any other procedure plase guide at the early.




 1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 May 2015



Is the mistake change the entire meaning of the suit then it will be a problem, otherwise its no big deal. 


Still you can move an application before the Judge mentioning that its a bonafide mistake . 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Adv 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register