Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Na)     22 August 2012

Two wheeler loan default, warrant has been issued

Respects Sir, 

I am mahesh Surve from Mumbai, in 2009 I had applied for a 2 wheeler loan with icici bank and got it approved through a local dealer. The dealer gave me the bike in 5 days wherein there was waiting for at least a month if applied through the showroom. I paid him  Rs 20000 in cash and the remaining amount was applied for the loan. 

He provided me me the fake registrationno of the vehicle and with it the fake documentation as well. I got to know about this situation a year later. I had been asking him for the R.C? Book for my vehicle, but he Keaton delaying it with his fake promises. When I approached him with regards to the fake docs and unregistered no. He again gave some fake promises and nevr fulfilled it. After a month he just disappeared and his contact no was ur available. 

I did not register a case against him, as I was having a fear that I'm in a fault that I am using an unregistered vehicle since a year and a half and if I intimate this to the police, they might ask me to surrender the bike. 

And since then I stopped paying the emi as well... I also noticed that the chasi no given to the bank was not the one on my bike. So it clearly means that this person is a fraud and he cheated me as well as the bank. 

Now few months back my bike got towed by rto. And as I don't have the documents I couldn't get it released from the rto office. 

The main problem that has arrised now is that a bailablewarrant has been issued to me for the same two wheeler loan. How do I get out of this case. I have paid some money to the dealer then the bank and I don't even have the vehicle and now this case is registered against me. 

Please give me a solution to get out of this legal matter.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh Surve

Learning

3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     22 August 2012

Appear in the court, apply for cancellation of warrant and contest the case . You will win it easily.

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     22 August 2012

At the first place when is the date of your hearing you attend the hearing , contest the case its all in your favour  dont worry if require any help call up on 9833116807 .

Regards,

Adv. nikhil Seth

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2012

Learned experts/members have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

Apparently all has happened in connivance with bank's officials and documents have been forged. You are within your rights to get certified copy of loan application form, loan approval letter, loan agreement as per RBI guidelines. Bank shall have to produce these documents in court.

It is felt that off late dealers have been empowered to issue Temporary Number of the vehicle against a nominal fee of say Rs.200/ and within a month owner has to apply for RC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register