Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Waykole (Job)     24 July 2021

Two housing society with same 7 12

Dear Sir,

We have two different society on same land with common 7/12 , conveyance deed done.
We have common road and common garden
Other society trouble us and we wants separate gate, sepearate road which is possible in our society planning area without touching common area as well as other society area.

1.Can we construct wall in our area?
2.Can we have sepearate 7_12

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 July 2021

You have to take permission from registrar of cooperative housing societies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query