LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagjit singh (technician)     07 September 2013

Two fir

I GOT MARRIED ON 10 DEC 12 WITH DIVORCEE LADY WHO HAD ONE AUGHTER. I WAS ALSO DIVORCEE WITH ONE SON. SHE HAS FILLED ONE FIR AGAINST ME ON 21 APR 13 UNDER 323,294,506 IPC. BEFORE  SHE WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL FOR MEDICAL LADY POLICE HAS CHECKED HER FOR INJURIES AND IN POLICE GD IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE INJURY ON HER BODY. AS SHE WA PREGNENT OF THREE MONTH AND HER MOTHER IS NURSE AND SHE HAS GIVEN SOME MEDICINE TO HER AND SHE GOT ABORTED AFTER FILLING THE FIR. WHEN HER MEDICAL EXAMINATION WAS COUNDUTED BY DOCTOR AND SHOWN 9 SIMPLE INJURY MARKS ON HER BODY. AFTER THAT SHE HAS GONE TO HER PERENTAL HOUSE AND AFTER FILLING FIRST FIR SHE HAS FILLED ANOTHER FIR WITH SAME TIME AND DATE INCIDENT OF FIRST FIR , 323,406,506,504,313 IPC AND 3/4 DP ACT. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 September 2013

Dear,

You better a get a lawyer asap, to save yourself and she got the child aborted she would get a punishment for that.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     09 September 2013

I am in full agreement with the wise advise given by mr chandna above.The legal system needs more lawyers like him who are aware of certain hidden provisions of the legal system which most advocates are unaware of due to lack of use in common everyday procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register