LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj kumar   12 June 2020

twice bainama

I had bought a field 3 months ago. At the time of dakhil kharij a man showed a bainama 8 years old of same field. the seller has cheated me by selling the field which he had sold before. how can I get my money back from him. He has a field but less in area that I bought. what can I do

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 June 2020

Immediately file a police complaint first and then contact a local advocate for Civil remedy.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 June 2020

You can proceed against him through civil and criminal action. You need not be bothered of his capacity make good the mischief; law will take care of this aspect.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 June 2020

You have cheated and fraud committed upon you, for that you should register a FIR.

In order to recover the amount paid by you, file a civil suit in the competent court of jurisdiction.

Delay may cause harm.

Manoj kumar   13 June 2020

he had spent all the money and have about no property in hand. he will get his share of property after his mother's death

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 June 2020

The following comments by you are beyond any solution from members of the forum;

"how can I get my money back from him. He has a field but less in area that I bought. what can I do"  ???
later after several posts, you have come out with a fact

"he had spent all the money and have about no property in hand. he will get his share of property after his mother's death  

This maybe your assumption, but practically such cheats never get a share in the property of the mother, as a mother can give the property as she likes in the interest of the family honor. and if she is aware of the debts she can never give him single rupee, as she knows that property ultimately goes to borrowers and will not remain within the family.  Persons are not that principled in financial matters.

Manoj kumar   13 June 2020

After death of his mother the property and fields equally divided in four sons. he has three brothers and his father's property has divided in 5. 4 son and mother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register