LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sakka (retired person)     19 August 2014

Tv news channel and respect

My son-in-law is a dangerous criminal person backed by some bad people. He harassed my daughter, as such we had brought her home. Now he is threatening to go to tv channel with false story that he is the "victim". We are middle class respectable people. If such story airs on tv our respect will be lost as we do not know what crying story he will come up with. What should we do? how to proceed? 

please help as it is very urgent. He may contact them tomorrow only. please do not tell me to talk to my son-in-law as those efforts have been done with and he only wants to defame us.

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 August 2014

Don't worry and don't be so scared from him nobody will listen to him , media people knows these tactics of accused person ,they will show him the path of the court , report to the police about his threatening for defaming you .
1 Like

rising up again (FFF)     20 August 2014

No news channel is so vella to air any story of anyone who approaches them. If this would had happened, hundreds and thousands would have already done so. They cover a story only when some big crime / incident happens , else no one is interested.

so, chill...........

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register