Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (student)     12 June 2012

Trust , trade mark, pvt ltd company

Hi,
1)  what is the eligibility & documents required for the private limited company  and how much it will cost me to register a PVT company ?
what are the pros and cons of registering a company?

2) I want t to register a charity organization,
     what are the pros and cons of different registrations like trust,foundation ,NGO,society and non-profit company ?

3) I have a Business Concept on print media  which can be used in every city,how to protect that concept and have legal rights on that concept?

please answer ,
thank you,
kumar,

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2012

For pvt. ltd. company, you have to follow registrar of companies site.

Commodity calls (Technical Analytics)     28 June 2012

Hi there i want to register a firm ... Can you plz suggest me where can i applied for it ..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2012

Register under sales tax department. Pleae see their website for online registration. 

shraddha Shukla (Practicing Company secretary " Corporate Law Consultant")     05 July 2012

Originally posted by :kumar
"
Hi,
1)  what is the eligibility & documents required for the private limited company  and how much it will cost me to register a PVT company ?
what are the pros and cons of registering a company?

2) I want t to register a charity organization,
     what are the pros and cons of different registrations like trust,foundation ,NGO,society and non-profit company ?

3) I have a Business Concept on print media  which can be used in every city,how to protect that concept and have legal rights on that concept?

please answer ,
thank you,
kumar,

"

1. Several documents are required to be filed like resolution, Memorandum and articles of association etc,

2. cost depends based upoan the paid up capital of company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register