LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anoop (MBA)     24 November 2013


Hi there, 

My aunt pays very high income taxes as she has a lot of rental properties and investments in FDs in Bangalore. She is quite elderly and wants me to handle all of her portfolio of investments. 

I am not sure what needs to be done regarding her taxes and was probably thinking of setting up a trust in her name. This may help her save on taxes and probably will give us a clearly idea of how her investments are performing. 

Could you kindly guide me. 

Thanks and regards. 

 1 Replies

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     25 November 2013

You need specialized tax lawyers and my firm has lawyers and tax specialists who do that. Call 8892562298 for consultation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query