Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Triparty agreement

Need Advice
I did sal agreement with builder On Jun 2012.Bulider wants tri-party agreement ,But Bank(IDBI) Intrested to do  cheque disbursement On Regestration.
Now Bulider send a letter to me that I need to pay penalty of 40K due to late payment.

Bank people told that Builder track record is not good and not a prime builder.
I informed to builder but they are not listening, and they want penalty amount.
Can I take legal action on builder and what is the procedure?

Please suggest on this and please send reply to me on




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x