Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     14 May 2013

Trespass by unknown people & relevant mobile technology

Dear Experts

There were 20+ people who had trespassed my property in October 2011 but bailiff panchnamas & all other police reports mentions that only 4-5 people had come..In one of the written statements police has given a confession that there were additional police officials called that day & this is actually the true fact. When I ask information through RTI, they give me a false answer which also contradicts their earlier written statement where they confessed about their illegality in terms of additional police force called. The matter is related to a proceeding where bank, bailiffs & local police connived to trespass & do other illegal acts.

How do I proceed with the wrong RTI answer.

1. Do I challenge that RTI answer with the senior police officials at CP level

2. Or should I send a legal notice to the CP for contempt & they are misleading with their own statements to hide the truth.

3. OR Should I just explain the court : the contradicting statements

Also my RTI query was meant that I need police help to know who had come on that particular day to my house but police has shown a complete non-cooperation but the fact is that the police is not just an accused but as per law, they are also witness to crime..

Even if I prove the statements of police as they contradict, there were almost 10 people from bank side & I do not know all the bank officials & their names & mobile numbers as all were unknown to me when the incidence happened & now when the police doesn’t help me, I am struggling how to prove with MOBILE technology, the name of each of the offenders who trespassed & did other illegal acts. At the most I can know the names of just 2-3 people & their mobile nos. with which I can get the tower location for that day but again the data is a little old so my fingers are crossed.

Please guide me, thankyou

Learning

1 Replies

onlinefinders   11 December 2020

It's significant that even the best individuals search locales don't get the data 100% right without fail. A few reports you get will be deficient or have bogus positive outcomes, and this all comes down to the individual you're endeavoring to look for, and how much data is accessible about them.  https://wellnut.com/person/Karol-Stafford-HZBbBYCB Individuals Search destinations do utilize information agents to reveal the subtleties you need, so have a superior possibility of discovering somebody that only you, however there are a few things even they can't discover.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register