LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (mgr)     02 January 2013

Trespass

While shifting my belongings from my rented house using the services of a packer/mover, someone forcibly stopped the shifting, has ordered the stuff back in the house, threatened the transporter with dire consequences. The person who was helping me in shifting was also threatened if he provided any info regarding this to authorities.  Further, this person locked this rented house. i am still paying rent for the house. What should I do/how should I handle this situation ? kindly guide. Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

@Queriest,

Rather asking it on any online forum, why not you go to the nearest police station around you and lodge  FIR against the person, saying the whole incidents.

Hope that helps

Thanks,

Regards,

Rashid Ali (own practice as a criminal lawyer)     02 January 2013

first of all loadge FIR against those after that ask query.

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     03 January 2013

hi vivek,

This is a reallly big problem . My freind this activity is totally illegal.For this you really have to file an fir in nearest police station And for your personal safety i Would suggest try not to speak with locals about your police complain as they may know  that guy.I have seen these kind of cases before with my freinds.So just wait and watch action of police then post ur query here we would love to help

regards

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register