LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

leela (engineer)     18 October 2011

Trapped and confused in a middle class family drama

Sub:Brother-in-Law cheated sister living together with a woman nad having a kid for the last oneyear.

Iam the brother of the victim

Hi the problem is with my Bro-iN-law.My sister was married to this guy and they happily lived for 10 years and they have a female kid age 12 years.It all started so suddenly that one day my bro-in-law came and told my parents that he wants to remarry again a collegue in his college.Obviously everyone opposed.Then he started mentally abusing my sister.So she came back to my home.
  Taking this as advantage my bro-in-law secretly married and now he is having a kid recently with the other woman.We have filed dowry harrassement and domestic violence cases against him one year back and made the third woman as a party responsible for this.How we can proove now that he is living with her and the kid is born for the two.We have checked the hospitals nearby we are not able to trace it out.Now what are options before me.My sister still wants to live with him if he come out of this gloomy affair.She is not agrreing for a divorce.

Learning

9 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     18 October 2011

YOU CAN HIRE A DETECTIVE SERVICES TO COLLECT THE EVIDENCE OF ADULTERY OF YOUR BRO-IN-LAW. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2011

Apply for the birth certificate of that kid.  You can also go for DNA test

leela (engineer)     18 October 2011

How can i get the birth certificate may be he used a binami name.

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     18 October 2011

@Author. Your comments:-

"My sister was married to this guy and they happily lived for 10 years and they have a female kid age 12 years."

Are you trying to say that female child was born before the marriage?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Raj Vikram Singh
"
@Author. Your comments:-

"My sister was married to this guy and they happily lived for 10 years and they have a female kid age 12 years."

Are you trying to say that female child was born before the marriage?
"

i too think so.

I also think that he is leela but a male, bro of the victim!!!

I also he is the guilty hubby who has married twice and trying to get his loopholes of is own side.

But is does not matter..i want to say that his second wife will never accept his facts that her kid's name is not given with his father..so if she calls for the documents he submitted to get the birth certificate she will get what she wants.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 October 2011

Dear Leela

as per your query, why are you not file a case against him for Biogamy u/s 494 IPC

secondly hire the service of the Detactive or a lawyer to collect the evidence regarding this matter

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 October 2011

Leela!

Apart from 10yr-12yr issue, I came to know that guy wants to dump/has dumped the wife for another woman.  HOW COME DOWRY ALLEGATION BE A PART OF THE GAME?!

If u pple stick to the truth, what has happened, there are appropriate laws/sections to handle the matter.

Next, u said that he does not want to co habit with ur sister, see no law can force a person to cohabit with the other. At the maximum u can HARASS/PUNISH him for his act. may be u get monetary relief too.

U cant get him back, if he is hell bent to run away. So decide first, what is ur aim. Then there are ways to get it!

(Guest)

Whether you are leela or laalu, First think what you want to do or what you want ?

As per your saying, You want to extract money.

If you fight cases with appropriate then too your sister get relief in a stipulated time, But you choose non-sense way in which everyone knows you filed a fake case.

So firct think & then act progressively as per the case requirement.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

leela (engineer)     21 October 2011

Hi thanks for your reply.Before posting here you should consider the facts that proving bigamy is very difficult.with out knowing the facts how can you say that "i want to extract money ",If iam such an indescent guy why am i taking you people suggestions.Please avoid this kind of postings which will hurt other peoples feelings.The court will give an alimony that u cant even buy a single meal a day.No middleclass family go to the court  and mental tensions in order to make some money (especially if it is related to the family relations)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register