Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     24 February 2015

Transferring of dv case from nashik to mumbai court

Hi Experts,

Wife has filed a false Domestic Violence Act on 12th Feb 2015 in Nashik Maharashtra against me and my parents. The status of the case is Verification at this moment

Since both my parents are aged and more than 70 years of age and have health issues...what is the procedure for transferring this case from Nashik to a local court in Mumbai.

Pls guide me with the exact procedure.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2015

Dear, Hon'ble Bombay High court can transfer it .... You have to convince the court with strong and compelling reasons ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Ashish (MANAGER)     24 February 2015

Thankyou Kapil sir..at what stage this case can be transferred..I mean the case is still  in Verification stage right now and filed on 12th Feb, 2015 and does this transfer procedure takes lots of time...do I need to submit mom and dad's health certificate as well. I hope there is no need to go to Nashik to transfer this case and the same can be done directly in Mumbai High Court..Request your kind advise here..Thanks and Regards Ashish

Ashish (MANAGER)     25 February 2015

Hello experts yday I spoke to one of the lawyer regarding transfer of false domestic viloence filed by my wife in Nashik. He said to me Domestic violence case cannot be transferred from Nashik to Mumbai even if the application for the same is made in High Court. He said to me that only 498A case can be transferred but not domestic violence case

Experts i doubt on his opinion can you pls guide me the exact procedure and if this case can indeed be transfereed..the lawyer said to me that we can give a application in court to cancel the case registered in Nashik..experts realy confused...pls guide

Thxs Ashish

Ashish (MANAGER)     25 February 2015

Dear experts pls advise for my above query.

Thanks and Regards, Ritesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register