Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti (BDM)     24 October 2019

transferring case from one state to another

I have filed a domestic violence case and maintenance case against to my husband in Maharashtra. The case is yet to resolve and he has filed for divorce in U.P. IT is mentioned in the first notice that if I will not be available on the date of hearing then the decision will be on their favor. please let me know is that possible when domestic violence and 125crpc is still going on husband's name then
he can file a petition for divorce??

Also help me with the procedure to transfer the case from U.P to Maharashtra.


 3 Replies

harish vats   27 October 2019

you will fail in ur case.....first u filed for dv and maintence it means u don't wanna go with him. therefore he opted for divorcing you....most of girls HV motto is to grab money in any way.......But atlast nothing they get ..except. raining in courts

Shruti (BDM)     01 November 2019

I want to live with him...I had filed for maintenance and dv case because he had stopped talking to me and my 7 year old after he left for his Europe onsite trip. also, stopped giving me money for monthly expenses. how I will survive with my 7 yr old son. and also, he did not even processed documents for me n my son's visa and asked me to live with my father-in- law. that's why I have gone legal.

Shruti (BDM)     01 November 2019

I want answer to my not need anyone's personal opinion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query