Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SKALIAMOORTHY (Employee)     21 March 2012

Transfer policy

Dear All,

This is concerning my claim for transfer to my home state. I have been serving for nearly 4 years in a hard station, leaving my parents and family in my home town. As per the government rule, my minimum tenure is 3 years (as I have not completed 10 years of total service) for making transfer request. After the completion of my 3 year tenure, I did apply for transfer, however, the department has not given any written reply so far. I made my second application as well, but still I have not received any response from my department side. I have quoted, all my problems viz., parents illness, lack of moral support for my family members etc.

I would like to know, is there any possibility for me to take shelter under the court of law. I understand that all govt servant should abide by the rules and regulations of the department and should prepare to serve any where in the country. However, on humanitarian ground, can the department consider my case? If not, any possibility to approach court of law. Please suggest me.

S.Kaliamoorthy

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 March 2012

If arbitrary and malafide action of the authroity can be proved then you may hope get getting court's support.  Generally courts do not interfer in trabsfer matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2012

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has given wise and practical advice. Kindly follow it.

Gather facts and put these in order.

Your reporting authority/line management can help you and their recommendations shall matter. This shall be quickest and easiest solution.

One needs to apply rapport, goodwill, and exceptional levels of persuasion, persistence, reasoning, negotiation skills during employment. These skills can be acquired.  Keep on persisting with superiors.

Leave Govt. sector even in Pvt. Sector MNC's like Glaxo believed to post the new joinee 1000 Km away from home town. They believed the employee shall have nothing else but his job to do and office to go and thus shall deliver the very best. Transfer to home town was a reward. Those who could manage their boss got it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register