Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reeva Gupta   02 March 2022

Transfer petition off 498a case filed by in laws

Hi
My in-laws have filed a transfer petition before the Supreme court to get 498a case from bangalore to Chennai. The case was filed in 2010. My husband fled from the country and hasnt been appearing the case ever since. My in laws got the case split up saying they have no contacts with their son.

Now after 11 yrs they have filed a transfer petition to get the case transfered to Chennai. Their points might be senior citizens, both parties are from Chennai and so language barrier in Blore, and their residence is in chennai.
My evidence is completed and the next steps are to go ahead with my cross. So they want to close it soon by saying they had nothing. Their son isn't going to come down
Its my in laws who has my gold ornaments in possession too. I dont want the case to be transfered. Please let me know the likely chances of transfer happening. And the next steps.

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   02 March 2022

You should contest the Transfer Petition before Supreme Court for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt

Reeva Gupta   02 March 2022

Please provide me your email address/contact details.

anubhav Bhatt   02 March 2022

advocateanuragbhatt@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register